Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today I put money in the bank, to later be withdrawn in Euros, and cut out pictures of the German landscape, Ireland's west coast, and Petra, for my journal.  Still need photos of Paris, perhaps tomorrow.   Taking my watercolors, and paper for painting, pencil and sketchbook for drawing, camera for photos. I think my big  suitcase is packed, still working on my carry-on.  Things feel ready.  I hope no one ever has to deal with Century Link.  I've tried for three days to get my account set up for an automatic payment, they are antiquated and arrogant about it.  Rude customer service people with three different stories about how it will work.  I've been with them eleven years (really, I was with Qwest) but when I get back I'll look for another internet/land line provider.  Very frustrating.  all the rest were great and easy to deal with.  What's life without a few bumps???

No comments:

Post a Comment